THE PEOPLE vs THE POWERS
Call BMD Managers Today
The billionaire Power family own BMD Group, the company constructing a rail corridor for the dirty thermal coal in Queensland’s Galilee basin.
THE PEOPLE WILL STOP THE POWERS!
BMD are a large diverse company that can avoid the pitfalls of getting in bed with Adani. The Power family are placing BMD at major risk through undertaking a project most Australians disagree with.
BMD do not have a long-term contract with Adani and for BMD to walk away, key BMD managers around Australia need regular reminders that BMD is at risk – our movement will not go away until the mine is stopped.
Politely call as many managers at key BMD offices as you can. Once you’ve finished your calls, jump over here and send a quick email to the BMD Board Members.
Call as many Regional Managers as you can:
- Brisbane: (07) 3893 7000
- Mackay: (07) 4842 6900
- Melbourne: (03) 9811 3444
- Sydney: (02) 9475 6900
- Townsville: (07) 4750 7000
Tips for the call:
- It’s OK to be emotional but it’s very important to be polite
- Ask to speak to the boss of the office, say you have an important message or complaint
- If you are not put through, ask to leave a message
- Why you don’t want BMD to build Adani’s coal railway
- Why it’s a bad idea to get in to bed with Adani
- Mention that the Power family are placing BMD at major risk through undertaking a project most Australians clearly disagree with
- How powerful our movement is and that we won’t stop until the mine is stopped